In business, there is only one non-renewable commodity - time. Studies show that the time of a top-level corporate executive (when converted into a dollar figure by weighing their relative value to the company's bottom line) can be thousands of dollars per hour. This explains why most of the Fortune 1000 companies operate their own corporate aircraft, use private jet charter or both.
At Executive Fliteways, we understand that our private jet charter service does not simply provide air transportation from point A to point B, but that our purpose is to increase the productive time in a business day.
Where only one meeting in one city was possible on a scheduled airline itinerary, a private jet or aircraft charter flight may allow two or three business encounters in the same day, with the bonus of usable work time on the aircraft between destinations, since privacy and discretion are priorities on an air charter flight.
The returns to the company that invests in its own corporate aircraft, either through ownership or private jet charter are great:
- Mitigate risk in many forms
- You set the travel times - and you can change them
- Meet insurance requirements
- No crowded airport terminals - just a comfortable waiting area 30 feet from your aircraft
- Arrive on time and in the best possible physical and mental shape
- No missed or canceled flights - we wait on you - not the other way around
- Proximity to your final destination
- Complete privacy and confidentiality - you value your privacy - it means everything to us too
- No unnecessary overnights - fly in the morning and you can be home by dinner
- Reduced exposure to delays - we fly when you tell us to fly
- No lost baggage - your baggage is right there in the cabin with you
- No traffic jams - we are centrally-located on Long Island and far from the Long Island
- You select and personalize your meals and drinks - your menu is tailored to your tastes
- Ramp-side car service right next to the aircraft - you can't get any closer to your aircraft
The result is a truly seamless, hassle-free travel experience where you arrive safe, sound and well rested. Taking all of these negative aspects out of the travel equation results in satisfied, more productive personnel. Learn more about why it is smarter to charter.
Private Jet Charter Resources and FAQs
- Consider Private Jet Over Commercial
- Corporate Commuting Flights
- Terms of Service
- First Time Fliers
- New York Private Jet Charters
- How to Charter a Private Jet?
- Cost Of Chartering A Private Jet
- Corporate or Business Jet Charter Accounts
- Request A Private Jet Charter Quote
- Empty Leg Flight
- Seasonal Vacations
- Charter Amazing Destinations