Private Jet Travel vs. Commercial
In business, the general rule is that there is only one non-renewable commodity - time. Time of a top-level corporate executive (when converted into a dollar figure by weighing their relative value to the company's bottom line) can be worth thousands of dollars per hour. This explains why most of the Fortune 1000 companies operate their own corporate aircraft, use private jet charters - or both.
Executive Fliteways delivers world class jet charter flight services to those who expect the highest levels of safety, service and reliability. We operate a world-class charter fleet and hangar facilities in the busiest U.S. private jet service markets - especially Long Island, New York City, New Jersey.
Our experienced staff understands the importance of your lifestyle and the demands of your business. We try to anticipate every need with your corporate and personal private charter services. Our jet charter fleet is specially selected to meet your transportation needs with comfortable, luxurious large cabin executive business jets. Whether your travel is mid-range, transcontinental or transoceanic journeys, EFI has the right jet for your business and personal jet charter travel. Our entire charter fleet has the highest safety ratings and also boasts speed with supreme style.
The returns to the company that invests in its own corporate aircraft, either through ownership or private jet charter are great:
- Mitigate risk in many forms
- You set the travel times - and you can change them
- Meet insurance requirements
- No crowded airport terminals - just a comfortable waiting area 30 feet from your aircraft
- Arrive on time and in the best possible physical and mental shape
- No missed or canceled flights - we wait on you - not the other way around
- Proximity to your final destination
- Complete privacy and confidentiality - you value your privacy - it means everything to us too
- No unnecessary overnights - fly in the morning and you can be home by dinner
- Reduced exposure to delays - we fly when you tell us to fly
- No lost baggage - your baggage is right there in the cabin with you
- No traffic jams - we are centrally-located on Long Island and far from the Long Island
- You select and personalize your meals and drinks - your menu is tailored to your tastes
- Ramp-side car service right next to the aircraft - you can't get any closer to your aircraft
The result is a truly seamless, hassle-free travel experience where you arrive safe, sound and well rested. Taking all of these negative aspects out of the travel equation results in satisfied, more productive personnel. Learn more about why it is smarter to charter.
Private Jet Charter Resources and FAQs
- Consider Private Jet Over Commercial
- Corporate Commuting Flights
- Terms of Service
- First Time Fliers
- New York Private Jet Charters
- How to Charter a Private Jet?
- Cost Of Chartering A Private Jet
- Corporate or Business Jet Charter Accounts
- Request A Private Jet Charter Quote
- Empty Leg Flight
- Seasonal Vacations
- Charter Amazing Destinations