Traveling by air has never been made so simple and airplane is the most popular means of transportation that brings tourists to Vietnam. Similar things can be said for tourists who would like to move from one to another destinations within the country.
Vietnam is served by three main international airports: Noi Bai International Airport (HAN), Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) and Da Nang International Airport (DAD) located in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang respectively. Besides, Phu Quoc has also started receiving international flights from countries such as Singapore and now serves as a fourth international airport airport.There are also provincial airports in major attractions such as Dalat Airport, Nha Trang Airport and Dien Bien Phu Airport.
The size of each airport is relatively small, except for airports in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, compared with other international and local airports in the region. The service is getting to the standard but there is still space for improvement, especially in terms of hygienic issues. Each airport is equipped with food services and dotted with souvenirs shop and money exchange stalls.
On the flip side, because of the manageable size, you will easily find your way around the airport without being afraid of getting lost or being late for your flight.
Southeast Asian Destinations
- Flights To Angkor, Cambodia
- Flights To Bangkok, Thailand
- Flights To Ha-Long, Vietnam
- Flights To Hanoi, Vietnam
- Flights To Pattaya, Thailand
- Flights To The Perhentian Islands, Malaysia
- Flights To Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Flights To Phu-Quoc, Vietnam
- Flights To Sa Pa, Vietnam
- Flights To Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Flights To Vang Vieng, Laos