Marina Bay has been the biggest winner in the fast-paced development of this cosmopolitan city-state. The whole Marina Bay area has undergone a transformation of epic proportions and is now the de facto centre of Singapore for visitors. The S$5.5 billion Marina Bay Sands complex is the focal point of the bay and many of the great things to do and see in the area revolve around this epic building and resort. Our list of the best attractions at Marina Bay would of course not be complete without the famous Merlion, Singapore’s mythical symbol and most sought-after photo-op. Aside from pretty things to see, the area is packed full of fun and fascinating things to do too as well - all of which are great for the whole spectrum of different visitors that flock to this stunning spot every year.
Gardens by the Bay is an incredible futuristic park featuring giant man-made tree structures (called the ‘Supertree Grove’) which towers into the sky. This Singapore attraction has won countless awards and continues to wow the endless succession of visitors who have the chance to get up close and personal with the trees by using the impressive Skywalk over the gardens. Come nightfall, the 50-meter-tall trees are brilliantly illuminated with a kaleidoscope of colors making the whole park even more spectacular.
Changi Airport, is the major civilian airport for Singapore and one of the largest transportation hubs in Southeast Asia. Address: Airport Blvd, Singapore. Code: SIN. Elevation: 22.97'. Serves: Singapore.
South Pacific Destinations
- Flights To Bora-Bora, French Polynesia
- Flights To Borneo, Malaysia
- Flights To Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Flights To Denpasar, Bali
- Flights To Ella, Sri Lanka
- Flights To Fiji, South Pacific
- Flights To Jakarta, Indonesia
- Flights To Johor, Bahru, Malaysia
- Flights To Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Flights To Marina Sands Singapore
- Flights To Penang Island, Malaysia
- Flights To Soekarno-Hatta, Java