Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It's known for its beaches, rain forests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia, boasting gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture, charming locals and a myriad of natural attractions. Divided into numerous districts, its main hub is called the Golden Triangle which comprises Bukit Bintang, KLCC and Chinatown. KL is widely recognised for numerous landmarks, including Petronas Twin Towers (the world’s tallest twin skyscrapers), Petaling Street flea market and Batu Caves, which is over 400 million years old. With frequent sales events throughout the year, expansive shopping malls like Pavilion KL and Suria KLCC are also among the biggest tourist attractions in the city, hosting a wide range of upmarket labels from all over the world. Plus, if you need more reason to love Kuala Lumpur, there is the abundance of gastronomic delights – with thousands of hawker stalls, cafes and restaurants serving every imaginable type of delicacies.
South Pacific Destinations
- Flights To Bora-Bora, French Polynesia
- Flights To Borneo, Malaysia
- Flights To Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Flights To Denpasar, Bali
- Flights To Ella, Sri Lanka
- Flights To Fiji, South Pacific
- Flights To Jakarta, Indonesia
- Flights To Johor, Bahru, Malaysia
- Flights To Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Flights To Marina Sands Singapore
- Flights To Penang Island, Malaysia
- Flights To Soekarno-Hatta, Java