The sugary sand of a Punta Cana beach is so soft, so perfectly golden that you might think it was synthetic. And in fact, in this easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic, it's possible. By definition, Punta Cana is a manufactured Caribbean getaway, completely catering to the needs of sun-seeking vacationers who enjoy all-inclusive resorts but care little about venturing away from their hotel. Boasting more than 24,000 hotel rooms at affordable rates, Punta Cana beckons to jetsetters, especially the budget-minded kind.
While this destination is better known for relaxation than adventure, visitors can get their fill of thrills hiking to Hoyo Azul or taking on challenging golf courses like Punta Espada or La Cana. Overall, this reasonably priced, Caribbean hideout is made for travelers of all ages seeking a relaxing turn from the norm.Punta Cana International Airport (IATA: PUJ, ICAO: MDPC) is a privately owned commercial airport in Punta Cana, eastern Dominican Republic.
Central America Destinations
- Flights To Ballena, Costa Rica
- Flights To Belize
- Flights To Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Flights To Cancun, Mexico
- Flights To Mexico City, Mexico
- Flights To Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- Flights To Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Flights To Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Flights To Santiago, Dominican Republic
- Flights To De Las Lajas, Colombia