Puerto Vallarta is a resort town on Mexico’s Pacific coast, in Jalisco state. It is known for its beaches, water sports and nightlife scene. Its cobblestone center is home to the ornate Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe church, boutique shops and a range of restaurants and bars. El Malecón is a beachside promenade with contemporary sculptures, as well as bars, lounges and nightclubs.
Strolling, shopping and sipping tequila along the Malecon boardwalk of Puerto Vallarta is the best way to kick off your vacation. Then hit the cobblestone streets of Old Vallarta to browse the flea market for handmade crafts. The calm, warm waters of the Bay of Banderas make for excellent diving, or you can just watch artists sculpt spectacular creations in the sand. The cluster of fine art galleries in El Centro are perfect spots to hit on a self-guided art tour.
Central America Destinations
- Flights To Ballena, Costa Rica
- Flights To Belize
- Flights To Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Flights To Cancun, Mexico
- Flights To Mexico City, Mexico
- Flights To Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- Flights To Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Flights To Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Flights To Santiago, Dominican Republic
- Flights To De Las Lajas, Colombia