In the waters surrounding Dominica, you'll feel like you've entered an underwater world preserved just for you. And it was. Thriving coral gardens will lead you to exciting walls and pinnacles, all thanks to ancient volcanic activity surrounding the island.
When it came to describing the island of Dominica, Columbus was lost for words. Asked by Queen Isabella of Spain for his account of the new discovery after his second voyage into the new world, he took a piece of paper, crumpled it and tossed it onto the table. “That is Dominica,” he said. Over 500 years later, the Nature Island’s dramatic peaks, ravines and adventure-filled terrain are still leaving visitors speechless.
Shed your cares and refuel your passions here in Nature's playground. World-class diving, eco-trekking, lazy afternoons on airy verandas—no matter what your appetite or desire, your adventure awaits you on Dominica.
- Flights To Anguilla Island
- Flights To Antigua Island
- Flights To Cap Juluca, Anguilla
- Flights To Dominica Island
- Flights To Grand Cayman Island
- Flights To Havana, Cuba
- Flights To Marsh Harbor, Bahamas
- Flights To Nassau, Bahamas
- Flights To Necker Island, BVI
- Flights To Negril, Jamaica
- Flights To Nevis Island
- Flights To San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Flights To St. Barts, Caribbean
- Flights To St. Lucia, Carribean
- Flights To St. Maarten, Carribean
- Flights To Tortola, BVI
- Flights To Varedaro, Cuba
- Flights To Virgin Gorda, BVI