Tucked away in the Eastern Caribbean lies the inviting, intriguing and truly incomparable Island of Anguilla.
Compared to some Caribbean islands masquerading as tourist traps, you'll find something a little more authentic on Anguilla. There's an embargo on cruise ships, casinos and high-rise hotels, but a surplus of clear, coral-filled waters, unmarked and unpaved roads and low-key beachfront villas. Pampering is also at a premium, from the grandiose resorts to the sophisticated alfresco dining. With little to do but relax, the days here are long. But once the sun does go down, you'll be treated to one of the best live music scenes in the Western Hemisphere. Everyone from Quincy Jones to Bankie Banx and Jimmy Buffett has stopped by Anguilla's ashen shores to perform.
These U.S. News & World Report travel rankings were based on analysis of expert and user opinions.
#4 Best Caribbean Beaches
#7 Best Places to Visit in the Caribbean
#9 Best Destination Wedding Spots in the Caribbean
#12 Best Family Vacations in the Caribbean
#14 Best Caribbean Honeymoons
- Flights To Anguilla Island
- Flights To Antigua Island
- Flights To Cap Juluca, Anguilla
- Flights To Dominica Island
- Flights To Grand Cayman Island
- Flights To Havana, Cuba
- Flights To Necker Island, BVI
- Flights To Negril, Jamaica
- Flights To Nevis Island
- Flights To San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Flights To St. Barts, Caribbean
- Flights To St. Lucia, Carribean
- Flights To St. Maarten, Carribean
- Flights To Tortola, BVI
- Flights To Varedaro, Cuba
- Flights To Virgin Gorda, BVI