Located in the spectacular Coast Mountains of British Columbia just two hours north of Vancouver, Whistler is Canada’s favourite year-round destination. There's two majestic mountains with a vibrant base Village, epic skiing and snowboarding, four championship golf courses, unbeatable shopping, restaurants and bars, accommodation to suit every budget, hiking trails, spas and arguably the best mountain bike park in the world. Dive in and discover Whistler.
Whistler is also a town north of Vancouver, British Columbia, that's home to Whistler Blackcomb, one of the largest ski resorts in North America. Besides skiing and snowboarding, the area offers snowshoeing, tobogganing and ski jumping at the Olympic Park, a venue for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics. The hub of Whistler is a compact, chalet-style pedestrian village at the base of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains.
- Flights To Banff, Alberta
- Flights To Calgary, Alberta
- Flights To Edmonton, Alberta
- Flights To Fogo Island, Newfoundland
- Flights To Montreal, Quebec
- Flights To Newfoundland And Labrador
- Flights To Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Flights To Ottawa, Ontario
- Flights To St. John's, Newfoundland
- Flights To Toronto, Ontario
- Flights To Vancouver, British Columbia
- Flights To Whistler, British Columbia