Calgary is a city in the Canadian province of Alberta. It is situated at the confluence of the Bow River and the Elbow River in the south of the province, in an area of foothills and prairie, about east of the front ranges of the Canadian Rockies. The city anchors the south end of what Statistics Canada defines as the "Calgary–Edmonton Corridor".
Calgary’s got small-town heart and big-city diversions. Between street festivals, nightlife and all the things to do outside, the work-hard, play-hard approach is in this city’s veins. Need proof? Every July, the Calgary Stampede transforms the city into a Wild West-inspired playground. It’s 10 days of infinite free pancakes.
You can pedal the city’s 800 kilometers of paved pathways. The path winds past public art and through protected parks and riverside retail neighborhoods. There are enough beer halls, cocktail bars, top-notch restaurants and casual dining options to keep you for fed and watered without repeats for a long, long time. Or you can simply do as the locals do: Make the city your home base for adventures in the Rockies and Badlands.
Calgary International Airport, branded as YYC Calgary International Airport, is an international airport that serves the city of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is located approximately 17 km northeast of downtown.
- Flights To Banff, Alberta
- Flights To Calgary, Alberta
- Flights To Edmonton, Alberta
- Flights To Fogo Island, Newfoundland
- Flights To Montreal, Quebec
- Flights To Newfoundland And Labrador
- Flights To Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Flights To Ottawa, Ontario
- Flights To St. John's, Newfoundland
- Flights To Toronto, Ontario
- Flights To Vancouver, British Columbia
- Flights To Whistler, British Columbia