Banff is a resort town in the province of Alberta, located within Banff National Park. The peaks of Mt. Rundle and Mt. Cascade, part of the Rocky Mountains, dominate its skyline. On Banff Avenue, the main thoroughfare, boutiques and restaurants mix with château-style hotels and souvenir shops. The surrounding 6,500 square kilometers of parkland are home to wildlife including elk and grizzly bears.
There’s a reason everybody’s heard of Banff. The mountain town's got a lot to love: historic charm, super beautiful natural surroundings and all the amenities you could ask for. Hit the shops and restaurants on Banff Avenue and try gravy-smothered poutine while wearing your new favourite moose T-shirt. Then, after a day of ice-walking, skiing or sightseeing in the Rockies, visit a brewpub or distillery for a drink and a bison burger. You've earned it.
Must-Sees: That castle across the river? That’s the historic Fairmont Banff Springs. Explore the hotel's history and hauntings before treating yourself at the amazing thermal spa. Ride the Banff Gondola for an unbeatable mountaintop view.
- Flights To Banff, Alberta
- Flights To Calgary, Alberta
- Flights To Edmonton, Alberta
- Flights To Fogo Island, Newfoundland
- Flights To Montreal, Quebec
- Flights To Newfoundland And Labrador
- Flights To Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Flights To Ottawa, Ontario
- Flights To St. John's, Newfoundland
- Flights To Toronto, Ontario
- Flights To Vancouver, British Columbia
- Flights To Whistler, British Columbia