The Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, off East Africa. It's home to numerous beaches, coral reefs and nature reserves, as well as rare animals such as giant Aldabra tortoises. Mahé, a hub for visiting the other islands, is home to capital Victoria. It also has the mountain rain forests of Morne Seychellois National Park and beaches, including Beau Vallon and Anse Takamaka.
This is not somewhere you’re going to go over a weekend, nor should it be. Seychelles is a trip for when you have at minimum a full week, ideally two. This isn’t just because of distance; it’s because the Seychelles are the kind of place your carefully saved vacation days deserve.
The airport code SEZ is closest for the Seychelle Islands.
- Flights To Cairo, Egypt
- Flights To Cape Town, South Africa
- Flights To Etosha, Namibia
- Flights To Grumeti, Tanzania
- Flights To Johannesburg, South Africa
- Flights To Kruger Park, South Africa
- Flights To Marrakech, Morocco
- Flights To Massai, Kenya
- Flights To The Seychelles
- Flights To Spitzkoppe, Namibia
- Flights To Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe