Johannesburg is the largest city in South Africa and one of the 50 largest urban areas in the world. It is the provincial capital and largest city of Gauteng, which is the wealthiest province in South Africa.
Must see: Table Mountain is a flat-topped mountain forming a prominent landmark overlooking the city of Cape Town in South Africa. It is a significant tourist attraction, with many visitors using the cableway or hiking to the top. The mountain forms part of the Table Mountain National Park.
Johannesburg, South Africa's biggest city and capital of Gauteng province, began as a 19th-century gold-mining settlement. Its sprawling Soweto township was once home to Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu. Mandela’s former residence is now the Mandela House museum. Other Soweto museums that recount the struggle to end segregation include the somber Apartheid Museum and Constitution Hill, a former prison complex.
The Airport code JNB Is closest For Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Flights To Cairo, Egypt
- Flights To Cape Town, South Africa
- Flights To Etosha, Namibia
- Flights To Grumeti, Tanzania
- Flights To Johannesburg, South Africa
- Flights To Kruger Park, South Africa
- Flights To Marrakech, Morocco
- Flights To Massai, Kenya
- Flights To The Seychelles
- Flights To Spitzkoppe, Namibia
- Flights To Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe