Singita Grumeti, situated adjacent to the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania, is an integral part of the Serengeti-Mara ecosystem, the home of the Great Migration.
The reserve was created by the Tanzanian government in 1994 in order to protect the path of the annual wildebeest migration and the indigenous biodiversity of this vast and important ecosystem.
In 2002, the Grumeti Community and Wildlife Conservation Fund, a not-for-profit organization, was granted the right to manage and conserve these 350,000 acres, for the benefit of Tanzania, Africa and the world. Four years later, Singita took over the management of the property to enhance low impact, luxury tourism, at the request of the concessionaire.
Then, through the Singita Grumeti Fund, began the task of generating the funds necessary to ensure the long-term sustainability of the reserve through conservation and community partnerships.
- Flights To Cairo, Egypt
- Flights To Cape Town, South Africa
- Flights To Etosha, Namibia
- Flights To Grumeti, Tanzania
- Flights To Johannesburg, South Africa
- Flights To Kruger Park, South Africa
- Flights To Marrakech, Morocco
- Flights To Massai, Kenya
- Flights To The Seychelles
- Flights To Spitzkoppe, Namibia
- Flights To Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe