If you're interested in offsetting your ownership and operating costs, we'll charter the aircraft for you. We're WYVERN, IS-BAO and ARGUS safety certified. We will expertly manage the labyrinth of rules and regulations for you or your company - thus alleviating these burdens - while helping to offset the cost of ownership to you if you should choose this route.
When our aircraft management clients choose to operate their aircraft in accordance with Part 135 of the Federal Aviation regulations, they have the option of offering the aircraft to EFI's extensive charter client list. This alternative turns their aircraft and crew into an income producing asset that can help to defray some of the fixed operating costs as well as the costs of owner flights under Part 91. In fact, the large majority of private aircraft owners certify their aircraft under Part 135, if only to charter to a related entity under an arms length agreement. Executive Fliteways has broad experience in all types of Part 135 arrangements and can answer most questions a new owner would have on this area of operation.
Through a well-designed management program, aircraft owners may benefit from all the advantages of aircraft ownership without any of the administrative, regulatory and operational burdens. We screen and hire flight and management crews, supervise all aspects of aircraft maintenance, monitor compliances, provide travel support and scheduling assistance for the owner and handle all administrative details of private ownership.
Our management options are numerous and are customized for each aircraft owner. The management of an asset as costly and complex as a corporate jet requires expertise and attention to detail. At Executive Fliteways, we pride ourselves in the time and effort put forth to provide the most cost effective and timely use of the management client's aviation asset. Through more than 40 of management experience, we know that there is a thin line between an aircraft being considered indispensable or indefensible.
Our management services are tailored to our clients' needs and may include any or all of the following:
- Certification of the aircraft for commercial charter operations
- Tracking, coordination, record keeping and completion of all necessary aircraft maintenance
- Interviewing, hiring, scheduling and supervision of flight crews and maintenance personnel
- Scheduling, dispatch and flight following of all flight activities
- Preparation of monthly management reports for owners
At Executive Fliteways, we have always understood that we do not simply provide air transportation from point A to point B, but that our purpose is to increase the productive time in a business day.
We screen, hire and train flight crews, provide 24/7 scheduling, dispatch and flight following, supervise all aspects of aircraft maintenance, monitor compliances, provide travel support and scheduling assistance for the owner and handle all administrative details of private ownership. Each month a detailed, itemized and customized statement is provided to the aircraft owner for his accounting purposes.
Our management options include charter management programs that are governed by both Part 91 and Part 135 of the Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Part 91 only programs. Each program is designed and tailored to suit the specific needs of each aircraft owner. Offsetting private jet operational costs with chartering offers several advantages to private jet owners.
- Cost Reduction: Chartering allows private jet owners to recover some of their operational costs. By renting out their jet when not in use, owners can generate income that offsets expenses like maintenance, hangar fees, and crew salaries.
- Income Generation: Private jet owners can turn their idle assets into revenue-generating machines. Chartering can provide a steady source of income, reducing the overall financial burden of private jet ownership.
- Tax Benefits: In some cases, chartering a private jet can provide tax benefits. Owners may be eligible for tax deductions on expenses related to their aircraft, further reducing the financial impact of ownership.
- Asset Utilization: Chartering maximizes the utilization of the private jet, ensuring that the investment remains productive and financially viable. It prevents the asset from sitting idle and depreciating.
- Access to a Larger Fleet: By chartering, private jet owners can access a broader range of aircraft, giving them flexibility and diversity in their travel options.
- Risk Mitigation: Chartering can help mitigate the risks associated with private jet ownership. It provides additional revenue to offset unpredictable costs and market fluctuations.
Overall, offsetting private jet operational costs with chartering can make private jet ownership more financially sustainable and provide a valuable source of income, improving the return on investment and offering a range of financial benefits.
Expertise And Experience
Private Jet Management Services.
Enjoy effortless private jet ownership with our all-in-one management services, including cost oversight, compliance management, and personnel coordination.
FLIGHT OPERATIONS & DISPATCH
From flight scheduling to crew coordination and logistics, we provide seamless 24/7 support for all your aircraft needs.
Maximize your aircraft's performance and compliance with our complete maintenance oversight.
ADMINISTRATION AND ACCOUNTING
At our private jet company, you can trust our skilled finance team to provide meticulous oversight of your aircraft's financial details.
Trust us to provide the best crew for your private jet - from hiring to training and retention.