What EFI's Flight Planning, Following and Dispatch provides for its clients:
Overall Flight Plan: Matching of passenger or customer requirements to an operationally functional aircraft itinerary
Technical Stops: Choice of suitable fuel, crew and passenger rest stops - based on airport facilities, FBO or service reputation, ground handling costs, fuel price, aircraft range.
Security Review: Travel advisories, political situation at destination, en-route stops and overflown countries. A host of documentation including: Preparation of the passenger manifest, general declarations, customs and immigration forms, a brief review of required aircraft documentation including certificate of airworthiness, aircraft registration, noise compliance certificates, radio licenses, customs decals, airframe and engine logs and aircraft flight manuals and systems manuals.
Equipment Review: Review of potentially required aircraft equipment for each leg, such as tow bars, locks and security seals, emergency/first aid kits, survival equipment, life rafts, vests, HF radio, Satcom, Selcal, 8.33 VHF.
Operational Approvals: RNP, (Basic RNAV, Precision RNAV), RNP10, ETOPS, MNPS, RVSM - review of impact on flight airport familiarization first visit kit - airfield briefings.
Executive Fliteways has the added benefit of operating its own, on-site, fully-staffed flight and dispatch department. Our expert staff has over 40 years of combined dispatch experience. It is our pleasure and our duty to make sure you have the smoothest, safest flight possible. Here is what Executive Fliteways' dispatch department can and will do for its charter aircraft management clients:
- Verifying each flight on the certificated aircraft meets part 135 regulations for legal crew, legal aircraft and a legal trip
- Issuing and tracking the release numbers for each flight on the certificated aircraft
- Actively flight-following the aircraft from departure to destination city - no matter the flight duration
- Sending detailed trip paperwork to flight crews and log all flights upon completion
- Reviewing the crew schedule on a daily basis to confirm all crew is legal and current and all flights are within legal limits
- Arranging the trip's logistical and service items to support our client(s) and crew, including:
- Coordinating the aircraft's movements to support client’s travel schedule
- Scheduling the support personnel, including airline travel and hotels as needed
- Arranging for landing and over-flight permits, clearances, ground handling, security needs, customs, ground transportation and catering for domestic and international destinations.
- Providing required documentation for (and communicating with) any and all government agencies for domestic and international destinations, including customs and immigration.
- Coordinating aircraft movement in conjunction with the PIC (pilot-in-command) to insure that all airspace and airport restrictions are complied with and to ensure that all aircraft support services are available and notified.
- Monitoring duty time limitations and currency requirements for flight crews to ensure compliance with applicable FAA regulations and the Executive Fliteways Standard Operating Procedure manual.
- Assisting our aircraft Captain, as necessary, with trip routing with regards to tech stops, crew swapping and/or crew augmenting.
- Providing 24/7 coverage for the entire Executive Fliteways' fleet of aircraft.
Private Jet Management Resources and FAQs
- Expert Maintenance Crews
- Aviation Safety
- Expert Jet Services
- When to Consider a Corporate Jet
- N.Y. Private Aircraft Management Company
- Jet Maintenance Services
- Jet Maintenance Company
- Expert Dispatch Department
- Management Program Options
- Owners Testimonials
- Exemplary Management Company
- Fractional Ownership