Careers In Aviation At EFI
SIC Position on an LR 60
Requirements: SIC position on an LR 60 (Long Island)
SIC applicant must be ATP rated with the following flight hours AS A MINIMUM:
Total time: 2,000 hours
Multi-engine - 1,000 hours
PIC: 1,500 hours
Time in type is preferable, but not required. Applicants must be willing to relocate to Long Island and be within 1 hour drive of KISP Airport. Salary is very competitive and commensurate with experience and if applicant is type rated in the aircraft. Company offers full medical, profit sharing and a non-contributory 401K. Executive Fliteways is an FAR 135 private jet charter and aircraft management firm located at Long Island, NY MacArthur airport (KISP).
We currently operate 9 or less and 10 or more aircraft including LR60, CE-560, DA900, CL605, GIV and GV and Global aircraft.
If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com.
Aircraft Mechanic/Airframe and Power Plant Tech
Requirements: Aircraft Mechanic/Airframe and power plant Tech (Long Island)
Compensation to be discussed and dependent upon experience.
Employment type: full-time
- Responsible for the maintenance and preventive maintenance of aircraft, components and equipment in accordance with procedures requirements and specifications established by the company, government agencies and aircraft manufacturer's as contained in maintenance manuals.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in aircraft maintenance with airlines or 135/145 operations.
- Must have a valid Airframe and Power Plant (A&P) license.
- Working knowledge of all forms and documents to support maintenance service, FARs, ADs and Service Bulletins.
- Operate and inspect powered and non-powered ground equipment.
- Ability to use tools, gauges and instruments necessary to accomplish all required duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors as necessary for day-to-day operations.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Responsible to maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- This job requires the ability to work in a fast?paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Required to work nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as necessary.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, have the ability to read, write and understand English and pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Please read the requirements carefully and only respond if you possess these qualifications.
IF YOU DO NOT HOLD A VALID A&P LICENSE PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS AD
If you are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.